Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking to hire a senior, technically capable, and versatile candidate to shore up the skills in the SQA function with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who is capable of working independently and a good learner.
- The job role requires carrying out all SQA project activities (viz. project estimation, planning, requirement analysis, test-case writing, authoring automated test scripts, test-case execution, automated test failures analysis, document inspections; defect-reporting; and continual improvement activities).
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field.
- Certification: ISTQB – Expert Level (preferred)
Technical Skills Required:
- Extensive experience in software testing (test-case writing, review, defect reporting, testing strategies, etc.)
- Adept at using databases (SQL query writing, database comparisons etc.)
- Sound understanding of Software Quality Assurance principles
- Experience of using any test automation framework. Experience in Selenium and Gherkin would be an added bonus.